As you surely know already when you found this page - CM3 is a football management simulation.
This means you can be the manager of a football club, you've the control over transfers, tactics,
trainings...like every other footie simulation. But CM3 is more. Since CM2 Germany, which was my
first game of the CM-series, I'm addicted to that game. It doesn't have a great design, it doesn't
have the hundreds or even thousands of icons other games have, you can't buy a hot dog stand. But-
do you need that? CM3 goes another way, it's just realistic, more realistic than the rest. You've
masses of teams, players and statistics other sims are dreaming of.
- There are more than 25.000 players in the game, plus coaches, scouts, assistant managers and
physios you can assign.
- You can choose a league from 15 different countries. In each country you can choose your club
in at least two leagues, in england it even goes down to the conference (5th league!).
- The countries are: argentina, belgium, brazil, denmark, england, france, germany, holland, italy, japan,
norway, portugal, scotland, spain and sweden.
- If your computer is too slow to run all leagues together, you can decide what leagues you
don't want to play for making the game faster.
- It's possible to add new leagues later. There's already an israeli patch available.
- You have a reserve squad to test new players or bring up youngsters, which you also can manage,
if you want.
- Make detailed training schedules for your players.
- You can send out scouts to specific areas/countries to find new players for your team.
- An unbelievable mass of statistics for every clubs history, player and your own managing carrier.
- There can play up to 16 managers, playing via network is also possible.
- Very detailed tactics for team also also individual players.
- With the official updates you can change the language of your CM3. Portuguese, french and
spain are possible.
- Minimum requirements to run one league: a P133 with 16MB and 100MB hard disk space.
Some screenshots are available at the
Sports Interactive Limited page. Or just check out the